More Great Deals
- $250 instead of $397 Portland, VIC: Only $250 for 3 nights for TWO People in a Deluxe Suite Including Daily...
- $499 instead of $840 Surfers’ Paradise, Gold Coast: Only $499 for 4 Nights for FOUR People in a 2-Bedroom Apartment at...
- $495 instead of $990 Whitsundays, Airlie Beach, Only $495 For A 2 Bedroom Fully Self Contained Apartment Sleeping 4...
- $185 instead of $360 Lorne, Pennyroyal: Only $185 for 3 Nights Staying at Hidden Valley Cabins + Bottle Of Wine +...
- $260 instead of $450 High Country, VIC: Only $260 for 3 Nights for TWO People in a 1 or 2-Bedroom Unit Including 1...
- $399 instead of $500 Surfers Paradise, QLD: Only from $399 for 3, 5 or 7 Nights for up to FOUR People in a 2-Bedroom...
- $290 instead of $390 High Country, VIC: Only $290 for 2 Midweek Nights for TWO People in a 2-Bedroom Spa Room...
- $240 instead of $330 North Coast, NSW: Only $240 for 3 Midweek Nights for TWO People in a Studio Style Room Including...
- $200 instead of $380 Gippsland, VIC: Only $200 for 2 Nights for TWO People in a Studio Style Apartment Including...
- $160 instead of $250 Yarra Valley, VIC: Only $160 For 2 Nights For TWO People Including Continental Breakfast +...
Ideal present for all travellers.Buy now
Lagoons 1770, QLD: From only $449 for a Great Barrier Reef Stay for TWO People in an Executive Studio/Courtyard with Breakfast, Sparkling Wine and Late Checkout at Lagoons 1770 Resort & Spa!
Lagoons 1770 Resort & Spa
Deal Options (Minus $36 Deposit Paid, Secures one of the following)
- $449 for a three-night stay for 2 people in an Executive Studio/Courtyard Room
- $499 for a three-night stay for 2 people in an Executive Studio/ Pool View Room
- $579 for a three-night stay for 2 people in an Executive Studio/ Pool Swim Out Room
- Executive Studio Room for two people
- Breakfast with espresso coffee
- Bottle of French sparkling wine on arrival
- Late checkout of 12pm
- 25% off Boutique
- Buy 1, get 1 free, Dessert at Plantation Bar/Restaurant
Enquiries and Bookings
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: (07) 4902 1600
- Balance: Payable at time of booking/confirmation
- Valid Till: 31st March 2017
- Required When Booking: Certificate number, Requested dates, Contact Information, Credit card number.
- Reservations can be made once certificate is received
- Certificates will be emailed to your nominated email address
- Certificates are stored in your travelfactory account for safe keeping
- Deal is Valid for Two People
- Not Valid on Public Holidays
- Not Valid on Long Weekends and Special Events
- Not Valid for Existing or Group Reservations
- Buy 1, get 1 free dessert, applicable only for dinner service
- Block out dates of 10 December 2016 to 10 January 2017 apply
- Bookings subject to availability so please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Cancellations or amendments to bookings once confirmed will be at the properties discretion
- All accommodation must be taken consecutively
- Voucher is not valid for loyalty points.
- Deposit payment is fully refundable from travelfactory
- Voucher can't be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Voucher can't be redeemed for cash or credit.
- Valid credit card & printed certificate will be required at check in/booking time
Lagoons 1770 Resort & Spa
Lagoons 1770 Resort and Spa is a self rated 4.5 Starfish resort located in the Southern Great Barrier Reef destination of Seventeen Seventy. Featuring 112 exquisitely furnished Executive Studio Rooms, One Bedroom Apartments and Two Bedroom dual key apartments. Lagoons 1770 Resort and Spa is a complete full service resort experience with a comfortable, quiet and relaxing atmosphere. Lagoons 1770 Resort and Spa, a secluded beach resort experience - relaxed, modern, casual and unique.
1770 is a beautiful town situated half way between Bundaberg and Gladstone, built on the site of James Cook’s second landing. The town and its twin town, Agnes Water, offer visitors lovely stretches of sub-tropical coastline, with plenty of estuaries, coastal rainforests, and National and Marine parks.
The 1770 stretch of coast is one of only three places on the east coast where you can witness the sun setting over water. You can escape into the Great Barrier Reef, the protected Fitzroy Reef Lagoon, and Lady Musgrave Island. Adventure lovers can go out surfing, scuba diving or snorkelling while those interested to spend a quiet time can head to the Busted Head Bay’s lighthouse, indulge in fishing or just relax by the beach with a book in hand!