More Great Deals
- $250 instead of $397 Portland, VIC: Only $250 for 3 nights for TWO People in a Deluxe Suite Including Daily...
- $495 instead of $990 Whitsundays, Airlie Beach, Only $495 For A 2 Bedroom Fully Self Contained Apartment Sleeping 4...
- $185 instead of $360 Lorne, Pennyroyal: Only $185 for 3 Nights Staying at Hidden Valley Cabins + Bottle Of Wine +...
- $449 instead of $834 Lagoons 1770, QLD: From only $449 for a Great Barrier Reef Stay for TWO People in an Executive...
- $260 instead of $450 High Country, VIC: Only $260 for 3 Nights for TWO People in a 1 or 2-Bedroom Unit Including 1...
- $399 instead of $500 Surfers Paradise, QLD: Only from $399 for 3, 5 or 7 Nights for up to FOUR People in a 2-Bedroom...
- $290 instead of $390 High Country, VIC: Only $290 for 2 Midweek Nights for TWO People in a 2-Bedroom Spa Room...
- $240 instead of $330 North Coast, NSW: Only $240 for 3 Midweek Nights for TWO People in a Studio Style Room Including...
- $200 instead of $380 Gippsland, VIC: Only $200 for 2 Nights for TWO People in a Studio Style Apartment Including...
- $160 instead of $250 Yarra Valley, VIC: Only $160 For 2 Nights For TWO People Including Continental Breakfast +...
Ideal present for all travellers.Buy now
Surfers’ Paradise, Gold Coast: Only $499 for 4 Nights for FOUR People in a 2-Bedroom Apartment at Palazzo Colonnades. Commence Stay on a Sunday to Receive 1 Extra Night FREE!
Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, QLD
- 4 Nights’ Stay for FOUR People in a 2-Bedroom Apartment
- Commence Stay on a Sunday to Receive 1 Extra Night FREE
- Discount vouchers for select local businesses
- Accommodation features R/C air conditioning, well equipped kitchen, TV, DVD player, FOXTEL, Wi-Fi, ensuite style bathroom, washing machine & dryer, large private balcony, lift access, cot available for $10 per night, disabled access available
- 7mins walk to Cavill Avenue, one block from beach, salt water swimming pool, spa, sauna, BBQ facilities, gym facilities, recreation room, internet café, undercover fully secured free parking, in room restaurant dining services
Enquiries and Bookings
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: (07) 5538 4555
- Balance: Payable at time of booking/confirmation
- Valid Till: 30th June 2017
- Required When Booking: Certificate number, Requested dates, Contact Information, Credit card number.
- Reservations can be made once certificate is received
- Certificates will be emailed to your nominated email address
- Certificates are stored in your TravelFactory account for safe keeping
- Valid for up to 4 people.
- Valid from 1/6/2016 – 30/6/2017
- Blackout Dates: 17/9/16-9/10/16, 21/10/16-23/10/16, 19/11/16-4/12/16, 23/12/16-30/1/17 and 1/4/17-25/4/17 (all dates inclusive).
- Receive 1 extra night FREE if you commence your stay on a Sunday (accom only – free night must be taken consecutively to the package)
- Discount vouchers for select local businesses
- A $200 credit card authorization hold will be required upon check in
- ACCOMMODATION TYPE & FEATURES: 2 Bedroom Apartment, R/C air conditioning, well equipped kitchen, TV, DVD player, FOXTEL, Wi-Fi, ensuite style bathroom, washing machine & dryer, large private balcony, lift access, cot available for $10 per night, disabled acesss available (refer to your hosts for details)
- SLEEPING CAPACITY: 5 people
- BED CONFIGURATION: Master Bedroom: 1 x queen bed, 2nd Bedroom: 2 x single beds plus roll away bed
- LINEN/BEDDING & TOWELS: Provided
- EXTRA PERSON COSTS: A child under 2yrs is free if using existing bedding, a person 2yrs & over is $30 per night (accom only)
- EXTEND YOUR STAY: Extra nights taken consecutively to the package are discounted to $119 per night, for up to 4 people (accom only) plus extra person costs
- PROPERTY FACILITIES: 7mins walk to Cavill Avenue, one block from beach, salt water swimming pool, spa, sauna, BBQ facilities, gym facilities, recreation room, internet café, undercover fully secured free parking, in room restaurant dining services
- PETS: Not permitted
- ARRIVAL/DEPARTURE: Check in from 2pm, check out by 10am
- Not Valid on School Holidays
- Not Valid on Public Holidays
- Not Valid on Long Weekends and Special Events
- Not Valid for Existing Reservations
- Bookings subject to availability so please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Cancellations or amendments to bookings once confirmed will be at the properties discretion
- All accommodation must be taken consecutively
- Voucher is not valid for loyalty points.
- Deposit payment is fully refundable from TravelFactory
- Voucher can't be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Voucher can't be redeemed for cash or credit.
- Valid credit card & printed certificate will be required at check in/booking time
Brightly decorated, the apartments feature kitchens with granite countertops, balconies and open-plan sitting areas. All apartments have cable TV and free Wi-Fi; some come with additional beds.
The saltwater pool has a child-friendly section, there's also a hot tub and a sun terrace. Other amenities include a sauna, a gym and a games room. Covered parking is free. DVD players, cribs and high chairs are available for a fee.
Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast
Gold Coast is an action-filled holiday destination and nature’s paradise situated in Queensland, very close to the famous Surfers Paradise, which offers a place for surfing, swimming and more. With numerous skyscrapers, beautiful resorts and glittering apartment buildings, the Gold Coast skyline offers a true spectacle at night. The city’s nightlife is truly vibrant and lively with many bars, nightclubs and boutiques offering the perfect place to unwind with your loved ones.
You can explore theme parks like Dreamworld, Wet ‘n’ Wild, Warner Bros Movie World and Tropical Fruit World, which are an exhilarating experience for kids and adults alike. You can indulge in some fine wining and dining at the Esplanade or shop till you drop at the Elkhorn Avenue that boasts of designer stores like Gucci, Louis Vuitton and Prada. There are some fantastic beachside boulevards and boutiques that offer a unique shopping experience to tourists from the world over. One can also take a day trip to the breath taking Tamborine Mountain or Currumbin Valley that are located close by. Whether on a romantic getaway or a family vacation, the Gold Coast definitely makes for a memorable holiday destination!