More Great Deals
- $250 instead of $397 Portland, VIC: Only $250 for 3 nights for TWO People in a Deluxe Suite Including Daily...
- $499 instead of $840 Surfers’ Paradise, Gold Coast: Only $499 for 4 Nights for FOUR People in a 2-Bedroom Apartment at...
- $495 instead of $990 Whitsundays, Airlie Beach, Only $495 For A 2 Bedroom Fully Self Contained Apartment Sleeping 4...
- $185 instead of $360 Lorne, Pennyroyal: Only $185 for 3 Nights Staying at Hidden Valley Cabins + Bottle Of Wine +...
- $260 instead of $450 High Country, VIC: Only $260 for 3 Nights for TWO People in a 1 or 2-Bedroom Unit Including 1...
- $290 instead of $390 High Country, VIC: Only $290 for 2 Midweek Nights for TWO People in a 2-Bedroom Spa Room...
- $240 instead of $330 North Coast, NSW: Only $240 for 3 Midweek Nights for TWO People in a Studio Style Room Including...
- $160 instead of $250 Yarra Valley, VIC: Only $160 For 2 Nights For TWO People Including Continental Breakfast +...
- $200 instead of $380 Mt.Gambier, Limestone Coast SA: Only $200 for 3 Nights for TWO People in a Standard Queen Room...
- $125 instead of $200 Ardrossan, SA: Only $125 for 5 Nights and $149 for 7 Nights in an Ensuite Powered Site. Park has...
Ideal present for all travellers.Buy now
Gippsland, VIC: Only $200 for 2 Nights for TWO People in a Studio Style Apartment Including Continental Breakfast Basket + $50 Meal Voucher + Bike Hire and more at Tamberrah Cottages!
Tamberrah Cottages Tambo Upper
- 2 Nights’ Accommodation for TWO People in a Studio Style Apartment
- Continental Breakfast Basket on Arrival
- $50 Meal Voucher for In-House Restaurant
- Bike Hire Available
- Undercover Car Parking
- Enjoy facilities like air conditioning, BBQ area, laundry facilities, fully-licensed Windmill Pizza Restaurant and Café
Enquiries and Bookings
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: 03 5156 4663
- Balance: Payable at time of booking/confirmation
- Valid Till: 31st July 2017
- Required When Booking: Certificate number, Requested dates, Contact Information, Credit card number.
- Reservations can be made once certificate is received
- Certificates will be emailed to your nominated email address
- Certificates are stored in your travelfactory account for safe keeping
- Deal is Valid for 2 People
- Check in from 2:00pm, check out before 10:00am
- Bedding - Studio: 1 x queen bed (electric blanket)
- Linen, bedding and towels provided
- Pets NOT permitted
- Twin Share Not Available
- Extra nights accommodation taken consecutively to the package are discounted to $100 per night, per double (accom only).
- Not Valid on School Holidays
- Not Valid on Public Holidays
- Not Valid on Long Weekends and Special Events
- Not Valid for Existing or Group Reservations
- Bookings subject to availability so please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Cancellations or amendments to bookings once confirmed will be at the properties discretion
- All accommodation must be taken consecutively
- Voucher is not valid for loyalty points.
- Deposit payment is fully refundable from travelfactory
- Voucher can't be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Voucher can't be redeemed for cash or credit.
- Valid credit card & printed certificate will be required at check in/booking time
Tamberrah Cottages Tambo Upper
Hosts Jeanne and Robbie Fraser invite you to their delightful cottages and restaurant, nestled on three acres of landscaped gardens with a beautiful stonewalled, trout filled lake spanned by a charming footbridge. The magnificent hand-cut post and rail fence and stonewall entry are very welcoming and the tranquil setting has been the venue for many couples celebrating their wedding vows.
Just the place for a stopover for the long distance traveller, the cottages offer a quiet, peaceful environment, undercover parking and easy access with 4 star accommodation.
Perfect for couples, the cottages are fully self contained with the luxury of chocolates and wine on arrival and breakfast baskets provided. Relax around the beautiful handcrafted water wheel over-looking the lake at the on-site Windmill Pizza restaurant and cafe as you enjoy coffee and cake or Devonshire Tea.
Fine ltalian dining is on offer in the licensed restaurant, however if the delectable pizzas and pasta are not your fancy there is a fully equipped outdoor entertaining area with BBQ facilities.
Gippsland is a beautiful countryside in Eastern Victoria and is home to the largest inland waterway system in Australia. The region has spectacular national parks, a charming coastline and offers several adventure activities like fishing, whale watching, bushwalking and bike riding. So, pack your bags and head out to this amazing holiday destination with your friends and family today!